Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Monday, September 5, 2011

Old Doily's into a Chic Table Runner

Joeley Harper, my sister, gave me these old Doily's she bought at a her Arizona estate sale shopping spree. They were pretty nasty but she saw potential in them. 


She said make them into a table runner and let it be your first sewing project! (Just recently, I took my a sewing lesson and learned the basics of my machine.YAY! It only took me 8 months to learn. HA!) 

I had to wash these doily's first- Iron them- Starting sewing! I did have a few mistakes during sewing, but needless to say, I finished it within an hour! 

Look at how cute it turned out. Of course I had to use this Chic Doily Table Runner as part of my party decor for my little girl's first Birthday! 


-Ashley 





3 comments:

  1. love it... mrs. couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection! i need to post on my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I have so many of these, now I'm inspired lol! You know I am going to go make one now ;)

    ReplyDelete