Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My London turned 1!

September 3, marked the day my little London came into the world. Motherhood has been one great adventure to be on... and it helps that I get this little cutie everyday.

Yes, I gave London her first haircut that day! She was super good... quite curious actually!

We wanted to have a small party for her. My sister was the master craftsman and created all the paper decor (the flags, the chains, etc.). I wanted to keep with a more girlie theme so she used mostly pinks and purple papers. She did great huh? 
(PS. I am currently in the midst of a kitchen makeover! So, stayed tuned for updates!) 

We added a this doily table runner I posted this in my last blog which you can Click here  to view it. I also had cute photo's captured by Maple Hill Photography framed and displayed throughout the party.

My friends, Adam & Jinnalee, helped me out so much by making these gluten-free carrot cupcakes. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect (and I am not just saying cause I have to) but those carrot cupcakes were AMAZING! The cupcakes had a banner that said "Happy Birthday!" 

Happy 1st Birthday my London Jayde. You have been such a joy to my life. 

Just remember, you don't have to go overboard to have a cute birthday party for your little one. Simplicity & Delegation come in handy! Just have fun and laugh, that is all you will remember later! 

-Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment