Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If You See It ... You'll Wear It!

Hello 503 Couture Friends!

Lately, I've have realized that I have all this great jewelry, but I am only wearing the same bits and pieces and ignoring the rest!  In girl world this is a big NO-NO!  In a mission to end this vicious cycle I realized that if I 'saw' my jewelry collection I was more likely to wear a larger variety of it.  Guess what?? It worked!  Here are a few of my latest designs .... hopefully, it will give some you some ideas on how to use those extra frames you have laying around :)


I found this great frame and bought the fabric as well as the push pins with pearl heads to add a little bling! I leaned it against the wall and not only do I have some great room decor, but a great way to see all my necklaces!



Here is another one I did for my earrings.  I found this frame at a thrift store for $4 dollars!  Cleaned it up a bit and of course applied some friendly sandpaper and hello!  I just love the lace and how pretty it turned out.  Using lace made it perfect for hanging my earrings with all the holes already there!  Love this piece and the bright green is just fun!




This project is easy, inexpensive and totally fun to create!  You can't go wrong! Just grab an old frame, clean it up, sand it down, add fabric and you have a beautiful way to display all your jewelry!  If you see it you will wear it ... take it from me!

Till Next Time,

Christa

1 comment: