Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jewelry Box Makeover

Hi Friends, 

I'm currently in the midst of many projects! Great but also time consuming (which I usually don't have much free time on my hands) so it does take me a bit longer to complete one. 

But I did finish one! Yay! 

My lovely grandparents gave me this jewelry box a long LONG time ago. It match my room when I lived with my parents so it never bothered me too much. But since I have been married and don't have any ounce of these colors in my house, it was time to change it.



Four years later, I finally changed it! 


Basically, I kept this cute shabby knobs. Sprayed painted it and added some extra love onto it. It took me 2 days to complete this (mostly due to drying time). But I absolutely love it and can't wait to add my jewelry in it. 

I took Christa's advice a bit ago about her Jewelry Transformation, "If you see it, you will wear it." I decided to organize all my jewelry- it turns out, that I had too much and donating a plastic full to Goodwill. :) 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

-Ashley 



 UPDATE: Dining room chairs are in process and they are about half way done! I am deciding if I should add a little flare to the cushions like these cute anthro chairs below. You can't really see the writing on the chair, but that is what I was thinking of doing, what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love the Chairs Ashley and the jewelry box is ever so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete