Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Thursday, October 13, 2011

signage.

me and my sweet (hot) husband trav get our project on about twice a month. this weekend, we had a fun time doing this amazing "driftwood" project! my good girlfriend adrianne at dream book design did a tutorial on this and we had to try! thx adri!

here it is:



it's a verse we strive to live by. micah 6:8 : to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly. it's a good daily reminder (especially since it's hanging in our dining room area)! 

and guess what the best part is?!?!?!

WE ARE SELLING THEM!

come one - come all and get your christmas presents on (yes- you can start thinking of christmas even though it's 100 in phoenix today!)! 

they are customized, so we can write whatever you want on it! the dimensions are 28x48. 

all this for a smoking $90! 

please email us info@503couture.com for more info- or facebook us- or call me if you have my number! 

have a fabulous thursday :)
xo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! And I love that it can say anything!! I want one with THAT verse .. I need the daily reminder too :) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kel! yes- we can ship! email me and tell me what you want! we can also customize the size to fit a perfect space! let me know! xoxo

    ReplyDelete