Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Sunday, August 7, 2011

espie chair!

and have a cup of coffee on this cute chair!

HI! i'm joeley! this is my first official 503 project which was such a blast! i'm visiting my family in vegas this weekend so i got to repurpose this with my sister! 

i bought this chair in this kind of shape (yikes!):

it needed some serious work. after a couple hours of quality time with my sista- wah-la! check out this beauty!


the fabric was the perfect touch to make this a spunky lil look! 


For Sale: $89.00 
contact*: 503couture@gmail.com
*For more information and Shipping Charges

xo- joeley

3 comments:

  1. You're so talented and creative... so proud of you Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you PJ. My Sister was did alot of the work! :) I was just giving her advice. -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this piece! You guys did such a great job. I wish I had more time on my sleeves to do more pieces! I have had this dresser in my sons room for about a year now staring me down for a makeover. You guys are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete