Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pinterest=Inspiring!


Hi Friends,

So... Sorry it has been a little while since our last blog post! I have been super busy and have started many new adventures this last month! 

Starting my sewing adventure... Mostly, learning as go, but it has been quite the job! I didn't know it required soo much time. But it is very worth it as soon as I start making fun little things for London. :) 

I also started my couponing adventure (which i have been blogging about). Also, a learning as I go type of thing but I am determined to SAVE money!

Also, my obsession with pinterest! Basically, it is a website to save all your DIY projects, furniture, recipes, home decor, photography, and the list goes on. You can follow people to see what they "pin" and you can "repin" onto your board. It is very fun! Especially for those of you who LOVE to be creative!

Here are a few inspirational pictures of the overall look I am going for the makeover (all saved on my pinterest boards). 

Take a look:



Love the hints of blue, the dark table with the white chairs. 





Now for the curtains... So hard to choose what style I will be going with... 


mix and match curtains 

                                                             printed curtain                           one-color curtain


As you can see, I still have a few final decisions to make (and open to your suggestions!) But, I am being inspired constantly with pinterest! If you want to join, you must have an invite. Please leave your email address and we will invite you over! 

-Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment