Pathway2Light

Pathway 2 Light

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hutch Repurposed!

This hutch was quite the project for me! My hardest problem... finding a paint color! Once I decided on "Lagoon" from Martha Stewart, the project was ready to get started! 

Here is what this hutch looked like before.... 



And... After Many hours... Here is the Beautiful Hutch! 





 I switched out the door knobs with these birdie knobs from Antropologie. 
(picture above)


These were the original drawer handles that I refinished. 
(picture above)

Sorry so many pictures! 

Any ideas what to put on this beauty? 

-Ashley 

3 comments:

  1. ummm this is awesome!!! :) put in a bathroom and put cut soaps and mini lamp on it... or in an office and fill with ribbon and wrapping paper and cards... entry way.... laundry room.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ladies! I ended up putting in my kitchen. It has my cookbooks, a teapot, boxed teas, tea cups and some pictures!

    ReplyDelete